Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back to School soon

We've lowered the price on the house again, but no takers. I see no other options but failure on trying to sell this house.

I needed a student loan to get by this semester at Texas A&M. The original plan was to apply with FAFSA with my older sister acting as my guardian so I could use her credit. We filled out the FASFA, and the applied to Texas A&M and Wells Fargo for various loans, only to find out that I couldn't use my sister as the signer till I was 24. Thus we were back to square one with only 1 week till the payment was due.
I had to apply for an emergency loan, however, I'll have to pay it back in 90 days. At least I have the proper time now. I might have to actually go up to College Station a full week early just to show my Driver's License and confirm the loan. Annoying.

No comments: